WHAT CAN A USMCA CERTIFICATION DO FOR MOTORCYCLE COACHES
GROW YOUR NETWORK
- GAIN RECOGNITION Join the ranks of USMCA Certified Dirt Bike (MX & off-road) and Sport Bike coaches such as Aldon Baker, Trey Canard, Jeff Emig, Nate Ramsey, Ashley Fiolek, Destry Abbott, Dylan Code, Keith Culver, Tyler O’Hara, Cameron Gish, and MANY OTHERS!
- GET MORE CLIENTS with the USMCA’s new network, MotorcycleCoaching.org, and grow your business and revenue streams. Use the network to take your coaching business from side hustle to a full-time income.
- SHARING THE LOVE FOR MOTORCYCLES Meet incoming riders looking for a coach and mentor, help them experience the joy that two wheels brings to your life, and help them explore the world of motorcycles.
- SPECIAL INSURANCE OPPORTUNITY— USMCA and K&K Insurance have partnered together to offer $1,000,000 liability insurance that is easily accessible and affordable to USMCA Certified coaches through the USMCA Certified Coaches Insurance Program.
- The course will guide you to create your coaching philosophy which will assist you in difficult coaching decisions and challenging situations. Your personal coaching philosophy will also help you to develop and foster relationships built upon mutual understanding and shared goals with your clients and peers. You will also gain valuable knowledge and how-to in dealing with emergency situations. Through this course, you will gain Certifications in ConcussionWise, CardiacWise & HeatWise from Sport Safety International and First Aid/CPR from the National CPR Foundation.
Action creates momentum, and momentum creates results.
We welcome you to join us on our new and improved USMCA Certification Portal – upgraded with new features and a more streamlined process. Complete the course within 60 days and you’ll receive an email with your letter of Certification, an offer to obtain low-cost K&K $1,000,000 Liability Insurance through USMCA’s policy, a digital diploma, the ability to share your Certification on LinkedIn directly from our portal, and 1-year of membership and access to the USMCA’s new coaching network platform, MotorcycleCoaching.org which connects riders and parents to USMCA Certified Coaches.
USMCA Certification: The USMCA offers a certification program for existing sport bike and dirt bike motorcycle coaches who are looking to grow their business through the new MotorcycleCoaching.org network, obtain affordable liability insurance under the USMCA’s K&K policy, become a motorcycle coach who is recognized by the industry and help to elevate the sport.
What are the requirements to become USMCA Certified?
- Must be 18 years of age.
- US (or Canadian) resident.
- You are currently coaching Dirt Bike and/or Sport Bike riders in the US.
- If not, we can recommend programs where you can learn how to become a motorcycle coach. Please email Lindsey Lovell, our Content Manager at Lindsey@USMCA.org.
- The ability to complete the online course, provide coaching experience and submit the requested reference materials.
Steps to become USMCA Certified:
STEP 1: Register on the USMCA Certification Portal and enroll in a USMCA Certification course.
STEP 2: Apply for & clear a Background Screening.
STEP 3: Upload or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification.
STEP 4: Obtain SSI ConcussionWise, HeatWise & CardiacWise certificates.
STEP 5: Complete USMCA Core Content Assignments & Quizzes.
STEP 6: Verify coaching experience by submitting requested reference materials.
Following the completion of all steps listed above, you will receive an email with a letter of Certification, an offer to obtain K&K Liability Insurance through USMCA’s 2020 policy and an opportunity to build your coaching profile on the USMCA’s forward-facing coaching network platform, MotorcycleCoaching.org.