ABOUT THE USMCA
A thriving motorcycle industry, where all stakeholders realize the benefits of a resurgence in participation from new and returning riders.
Grow the sport of motorcycling.
CORE VALUES (What We Believe In):
Excellence in Mentoring
A Lifelong Passion for the Sport of Motorcycling
CODE OF CONDUCT (How We Behave):
The United States Motorcycle Coaching Association has developed a Code of Conduct to ensure that USMCA certified coaches teach in a safe, efficient, and professional manner. To this end, USMCA coaches shall keep in mind:
- It is a privilege, not a right, to be a USMCA Certified Coach.
- USMCA Coaches must meet qualifications which include endorsement and acceptance into the USMCA by certified peers. USMCA Coaches must renew their qualifications on a regular basis and remain in good standing with the USMCA.
- USMCA Coaches always strive to help their customers enjoy the sport of motorcycling in a safe and respectful manner, and to develop a life-long passion for the sport of motorcycling.
- USMCA Coaches ‘practice what they preach’ and always lead by example, on and off the motorcycle, and on and off the track.
- USMCA Coaches always conduct themselves according to the USMCA’s Core Values.
- USMCA Coaches always display and foster sportsmanlike conduct.
- USMCA Coaches demonstrate courtesy and good manners, act maturely and responsibly, and refrain from using profane or abusive language, and abstain from illegal or excessive use of alcohol or use of illegal or banned drugs.
- USMCA Coaches strive to help their customers become more skilled and proficient riders, as they gain increased experience so that they may enjoy motorcycling for life.
OUR MISSION PILLARS
- Build a nationwide network of coaches
- Certify and empower coaches to represent the very best the industry has to offer
- Collaborate with key industry partners to accelerate our impact
At the United States Motorcycle Coaching Association, we’re driven by our beliefs.
A belief that motorcycling can build character, discipline, and a goal-oriented approach to life: that it can be the most empowering, challenging, rewarding activity we’ll ever know. A belief that when safely practiced, it can connect you to your very best self.
These beliefs do not emanate from a manual or an office, they’re not the beliefs of spectators or outsiders, but those of experienced riders weathered and inspired by years on tracks, trails, and pavement. Our beliefs are born from knowing what it feels like to perform at our best, beliefs born from witnessing countless lives changed from the better through mentorship by those who know the powerful impact the sport could have.
As coaches, industry professionals and passionate riders, we are united in our beliefs and in our goals.
We want the next generations to know what it feels like to hone their skills and experience what it’s like being part of an inclusive, diverse community that helps them grow, mature and thrive.
The sport of motorcycling is not about the bike but who you become when you’re riding.
By assembling and certifying our industry’s finest coaches, we can ensure the safety, experience, and support is in place to attract, engage and retain lifelong riders and to help them become their best self.
And with this, we’ll achieve our vision of a thriving motorcycle industry. For all.
- 250,00 new and returning riders by 2025
- 250 coaches certified by the end of Year 3