Thank you for obtaining the USMCA Certified Coaches Insurance! Below you can click and download the adult and minor waivers.
** Carefully read the information and instructions below. **
* K&K Insurance Policy coverage requires valid execution of the waivers. *
Instructions for Waivers:
- The waivers are valid for USMCA Certified Coaches.
- The waivers should be used for each new day of coaching at all times to help defend you against claims of liability.
- USMCA coaches complete the top of the waiver forms to include the description and location of the coaching session (events).
- It is imperative that the waiver not be altered (font or format) and be printed in COLOR to be valid.
- ALL agreements must be signed in front of (witnessed by) the coach. If the coach is not able to witness the signature, the participant must have it notarized.
- Parental Consent: The Parent/Legal Guardian must complete and sign this agreement for each minor participating.
- Minor’s Assumption of Risk: Each minor-aged participant must complete and sign this agreement.